Simon Young joins Chris and Josey again, this time to look at what impact CoronaVirus is having on taxes, accounting, and end of year accounts for business here in the UK. How has SSP changed? What is CBLIS? A very full episode of helpful information for everyone running a business; small, large, and even the self employed here in the UK.
- End of year accounting is coming, how is it being impacted by this pandemic?
- What changes have happened to statutory sick pay (SSP)?
- When is VAT due?
- What is the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBLIS)?
- ...and a whole lot more!
MUSIC FROM THE CCMIXTER COMMUNITY
Snazzy Intro: On Top of the World by texasradiofish (c) copyright 2015 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/texasradiofish/50478 Ft: John Fletcher, Patricia Edwards, ElRon XChile, Speck, alexplaysguitar
Live Show Starting Soon: cdk - Sunday by Analog By Nature (c) copyright 2016 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/cdk/53755
Live Show Outro: ＭＩＬＬＥＮＮＩＡＬＳ by Analog By Nature (c) copyright 2018 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/cdk/57150
- Aysgarth’s Coronavirus Business Help Hub
- Stewart Butterfield on Twitter: "My day job (also: night job) is CEO of Slack, a publicly traded company with investors to whom I am a fiduciary, 110k+ paying customers of all sizes, and thousands of employees I care about very, very much. The last few weeks have been 🤯😳😢 Here’s what it's been like. [Thread]" / Twitter